Key Features and Benefits
Little Anne® QCPR, Little Junior QCPR, and Baby Anne® features:
- Durable construction
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Chest rise with correct ventilations
- Realistic chest compression resistance
- Economical disposable airways
- Removable and reusable faces
Little Anne® QCPR and Little Junior QCPR additional features:
- Compatible with SkillGuide™ with Extension Cable (purchased separately) for plug-and-play feedback on compression depth, compression rate, and ventilation rate
- Bluetooth connectivity for pairing a mobile device using the free Little Anne® QCPR Learner app (iOS and Android) or Little Anne® QCPR Instructor app (iOS only)
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Audible compression clicker
Little Family Pack (Light Skin) benefits:
- Educationally effective -- offers essential features for learning quality CPR, with CPR feedback capabilities in the adult and child manikins to enhance the quality of training and meet the AHA CPR feedback device requirements for adult CPR
- Affordable multipack increases the variety of manikins available for student practice
- Durable construction helps ensure long-term use, adding to the manikins' affordability
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch, which prepares rescuers to administer correct mouth-to-mouth ventilations
- Realistic airway remains obstructed until proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust maneuvers are completed
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all steps necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Anatomically correct landmarks allow students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to CPR
- Chest rise, realistic chest compression resistance, and audible feedback from the "clicker" mechanism (Little Anne and Little Junior only) help students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Economical disposable airways allow for quick and easy cleanup
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable
- Easy to transport
- Little Anne® QCPR manikin, including:
- 2 manikin faces
- 2 airways
- Jacket for manikin
- Little Junior QCPR manikin, including:
- 2 manikin faces
- 2 airways
- Jacket for manikin
- Baby Anne® manikin, including:
- 6 airways
- 10 foreign-body practice objects
- Pink overalls for manikin
- Wheeled carry bag
- 2 training mats
- 12 manikin wipes
- Instructions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
Shipping weight: 32 lb
Measures 47" x 65" x 52" (packed)
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
Visual feedback requires:
- SkillGuide™ with Extension Cable (item no. EC123-30050) or
- QCPR Learner App installed on an iOS or Android mobile device (available as a free download on the Apple App Store or Google Play)
- QCPR Instructor App installed on an iOS mobile device (available as a free download on the Apple App Store), for instructors monitoring multiple students
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Little Anne® Airways Package of 24 (item no. EC020300)
Little Anne® Airways Package of 96 (item no. EC020301)
Resusci® Junior/Little Junior™ Airways Package of 25 (item no. EC183210)
Resusci® Junior/Little Junior™ Airways Package of 100 (item no. EC183211)
Baby Anne® Airways Package of 24 (item no. EC130-10150)
Resusci® Anne/Little Anne® Replacement Faces (Light Skin) Package of 6 (item no. EC310210)
Resusci® Junior/Little Junior™ Replacement Faces (Light Skin) Package of 6 (item no. EC183010)
Baby Anne® Replacement Faces (Light Skin) Package of 6 (item no. EC130-10450)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are both the QCPR Learner and Instructor apps available for iOS and Android devices?
A: The Learner app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems, but the Instructor app is compatible only with iOS devices.
Q: Can the Learner and Instructor apps be used at the same time?
A: Only one device can be paired with the manikin at a time. If the instructor wishes to monitor multiple students' performance via an iOS device, the Instructor app can be paired with the adult or child manikin while the students use the SkillGuide™ with Extension Cable (item no. EC123-30050) for real-time feedback.
Q: Does the Little Family Pack come with training mats?
A: Yes. Two training mats are included in the Little Family Pack.
Q: What kind of cleaning/sanitation is required?
A: Routine disinfection of the entire manikin is not required, but periodic cleaning
of the head, torso, chest skin, and training mat is recommended. These should be washed with a lukewarm soapy solution, and then rinsed with a clean damp cloth. Always follow manufacturer's cleaning recommendations.
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: Each manikin being used in a class requires an airway. Airways should be discarded after each class and new ones used for additional classes. Each airway has a one-way filter, so you don't need to change airways between students.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.