Key Features and Benefits
- Electronic PEARS course completion card is viewable online, and offers a valid alternative to the printed PEARS course completion card
- Can be presented to employers as proof of successful completion of an American Heart Association course, and employers can verify the eCard online
- Simple, secure, and efficient
- Full integration with American Heart Association's My Courses tool (eCards may be used with or without integrating My Courses)
- Valid for 2 years
- 1 eCard code (will be loaded to your account in the "My Cards" section on the American Heart Association Instructor Network)
Please include an e-mail address when ordering. Instructions on how to access your eCards will be e-mailed to you, and you will be notified when your eCards are available for use. NOTE: This product is not eligible for the standard 30-day return policy.
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
Computer with Internet access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the return policy on eCards?
A: All eCard sales are final. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct item for your needs before placing your order, as eCards may not be returned or exchanged.
Q: How do Training Centers access eCards after purchasing them?
A: After purchase, eCards will be uploaded to the Training Center's account on the American Heart Association Instructor Network. Training Centers may then visit the "My Cards" section of the Instructor Network site to view and assign available eCard codes.
Q: How do students redeem their eCards?
Q: Are eCards sold in packages like print cards?
A: No, eCards are sold as individual units. Please be sure to specify the exact number of eCards you wish to order.
Q: Can an eCard be printed?
A: Yes, an eCard can be printed by the student or Instructor, if necessary.
Q: Are eCards available for Instructor courses?
A: No, eCards are limited to provider cards. There is no plan to create any electronic Instructor cards.
Q: Are eCards available internationally?
A: No, eCards and the My Cards tool are available only to U.S. Training Center Coordinators at this time.