Key Features and Benefits
This reference tool, highly popular among healthcare professionals, provides quick and convenient access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook:
- is organized into sections for basic, advanced adult, and pediatric life support and newborn resuscitation
- provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more
- is accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
This reference tool is intended for use by:
- personnel in emergency, intensive care, and/or critical care departments
- emergency medical care providers
- American Heart Association and other BLS, ACLS, and PALS Instructors.
Please include an e-mail address when ordering. Instructions on how to access the eBook will be e-mailed to you, usually within 1 business day. NOTE: This product is not eligible for the standard 30-day return policy.
Dimensions and Specifications
PC, Mac®, Android, and iOS compatible
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
Computer or device with Internet connection and a current Web browser
- Chrome, version 42 and above
- Firefox, version 37 and above
- Safari, version 8 and above
- Internet Explorer, version 11 and above
- iOS device browsers, device version 7.0 and above
- Android device browsers, device version 4.4 and above
iOS app: iPhones and iPads with version 7.0 and above
Android app: Smartphones and tablets with version 4.1.x and above
Offline viewing available through the iPublishCentral reader (download from the My Bookshelf page at https://eBooks.heart.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the return policy on eBooks?
A: All eBook sales are final. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct title for your needs before placing your order, as eBooks may not be returned or exchanged.
Q: How do students access eBooks?
A: Instructions for accessing eBooks will be e-mailed to you. (Please be sure to include an e-mail address when you order.)
Q: Can I print this eBook?
A: American Heart Association eBooks are not intended to be printed. Printing and copying restrictions apply.