Key Features and Benefits
This reference tool, highly popular among healthcare professionals, provides quick and convenient access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook:
- is organized into sections for basic, advanced adult, and pediatric life support and newborn resuscitation
- provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more
- is accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
This reference tool is intended for use by:
- personnel in emergency, intensive care, and/or critical care departments
- emergency medical care providers
- American Heart Association and other BLS, ACLS, and PALS Instructors.
Please include an e-mail address when ordering. The access code and instructions on how to access the eBook will be e-mailed to you, usually within 1 business day. NOTE: This product is not eligible for the standard 30-day return policy.
Dimensions and Specifications
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation
Computer or device with Internet connection and a current Web browser
- Chrome, version 42 and above
- Firefox, version 37 and above
- Safari, version 8 and above
- Internet Explorer, version 11 and above
- iOS device browsers, device version 7.0 and above
- Android device browsers, device version 4.4 and above
iOS app: iPhones and iPads with version 7.0 and above
Android app: Smartphones and tablets with version 4.1.x and above
Offline viewing available through the iPublishCentral reader (download from the My Bookshelf page at http://eBooks.heart.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the return policy on eBooks?
A: All eBook sales are final. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct title for your needs before placing your order, as eBooks may not be returned or exchanged. Please also confirm that computers or mobile devices will be allowed in the classroom before you order eBooks.
Q: How do I redeem my eBook access codes after I receive them?
A: Instructions for redemption will be e-mailed to you along with the access codes. (Please be sure to include an e-mail address when you order.)
Q: Can I print this eBook?
A: American Heart Association eBooks are not intended to be printed. Printing and copying restrictions apply.